Features & Specifications
Portable, versatile, and capable of marking diverse materials with high-contrast codes and text, the Handheld Anser U2 Pro-S 1/2" is ideal for a range of applications and is compatible with metal, rigid plastic, flexible packaging, glass, rubber, cardboard, wood, and more. It’s also well-suited for primary, secondary, and tertiary packaging tasks. With contrast levels high enough for any machine readable scanner, the Handheld Anser U2 Pro-S 1/2” offers users flexibility in its offline coding abilities at a cost-effective price.
Additional features include:
- Ability to program, edit, and change messages
- Lightweight ergonomical design (less than 5 pounds)
- Maintenance-free, service free printhead nozzles
- Dust cover
- Anti-shock mechanisms
- An intelligent dashboard that provides real-time system notifications
- Automatic ink identification that ensures top print quality
- Internal memory that can store up to 999 messages
- Compatibility with a diverse ink portfolio
- 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, or a conditional 30-day purchase order to test it for yourself
Built with powerful coding specs and wide substrate compatibility, this TIJ printer is ideal for free-hand printing across a variety of industries.
The advantage of handheld printers lies in their versatility. While the majority of TIJ models are designed for production line printing, printers like the Handheld Anser U2 Pro-S 1/2” are optimal for marking applications off of the line. For example, free-hand material coding, product marking rework, and internal one-off projects are all made easier with the aid of a handheld TIJ system. Moreover, the small size and portability of the Handheld Anser U2 Pro-S 1/2” make it a great option for marking large materials and complex components.
Popular uses for the Handheld Anser U2 Pro-S 1/2" thermal inkjet printer include marking:
- Construction materials.
- Automotive and aerospace parts.
- Coding shipping cartons.
- Placing barcodes on cardboard packaging.
- Rework and specialty production runs offline
For a better understanding of the capabilities of the Handheld Anser U2 Pro-S 1/2” thermal inkjet printer, see the chart below to view the system’s full technical specifications. Need to add a section that explains what is in the box:
|Display||3.5” Color LCD with LED backlight|
|User Interface||Simple and easy-to-use operating system
|Input Device||Pocket-sized IR remote keypad|
|Available Languages||English, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Italian, Turkish, Hungarian, Slovak, Czech, Swedish, Romanian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified)|
|LED Indicators||Alarm, Ink Low, Print, Run, Remote On/Off|
|Print Engine||Hewlett-Packard Thermal Ink Jet Technology|
|Max Print Resolution||400 x 600 DPI|
|Max Speed||120 m/min|
|Print Distance||Recommended 6mm|
|Print Height||Up to 4 lines at 0.5″ (12.7mm)|
|Print Capabilities||Alphanumeric, logos, date/time, shift code, counter, lot box code|
|Barcodes||Code-128, ITF-14(SCC-14), NVE(SSCC-18), EAN-128, PDF417, Data Matrix, QR Code, DUN-14, GS1 Datamatrix, GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar EXP, GS1 QR CODE, UPCA, UPCE, EAN-13, EAN-14, EAN-8, Codabar, Aztec Code, INTER25, CODEBAR, Code-39|
|Electrical Requirements||AC 100V~240V, 50/60Hz|
|Weight||0.49kg (1.08 lb) – excluding cartridge and bracket|
|Dimensions||(L/W/H) 4.5″ x 3″ x 2.5″ (114 x 76 x 60 mm)|
|Mounting Orientation||Horizontal or downside|
|Message Storage Capacity||Store up to 999 messages|
|Operating Temperature||5°C – 40°C (41°F – 104°F)|
|Data Interface||RS485 & USB port|
|Included Accessories||- Mobile carrying case with lock and key
- 2 battery packs with 8 hours of continuous run time
- Remote control and lanyard
- Insulation guide
- Mounting brackets
- Power cable
- Power adaptor
- USB stick with user manual and message creation software
|Optional Accessories||- Encoder (provides high print quality on unstable conveyor)
- Photocell (provides reliable and precise sensing parameters)
- Alarm kit (alerts users of any operating incidents)