Features & Specifications
Evolabel print and apply labelers are designed to easily fit onto production lines and are compatible with primary, secondary, and tertiary package labeling. With faster label application and a reduced risk of errors, the Evolabel is far quicker and more precise than hand-labeling.
By investing in an Evolabel system, users benefit from:
- Simple line and system integration:Thanks to the Evolabel’s compact design, flexible brackets, and open software programs, these print and apply labelers are easy to integrate into existing line setups and data networks. No software installation or external computer is necessary.
- Intuitive operation and maintenance:The Evolabel is designed to be as user-friendly as possible. Built with a large touchscreen and a straightforward label path, the Evolabel makes error-free operation simple. The printhead and print roll are also easily accessible, allowing for easy adjustments, cleanings, and part replacements.
- Streamlined Ribbon and Label Change Out:The most simplistic dancer, roller configuration on the market. Quickly change out ribbons or labels in less time.
- Sturdy construction:To ensure ongoing labeling success, the Evolabel is built to last. With a one-piece welded printer frame, sealed ball bearings, and friction-free clutches, the Evolabel can operate continuously, even in harsh conditions.
The Evolabel print and apply labeler is ideal for operations across the manufacturing and packaging spectrum. To fit the requirements of different packaging types, the Evolabel is compatible with a variety of applicators, including:
- Belt applicators
- Blow applicators
- BlowVac applicators
- Wipe G2 applicators
- Tamp applicators
- QuickTamp applicators
- FlexWipe pallet label applicator
In addition, Evolabel users can also choose from three different printer models:
With these different applicator and printer options, Evolabel users can apply labels onto most forms of primary product packaging, including:
Beyond primary packaging, the Evolabel is optimal for completing secondary and tertiary packaging applications. Compatible with both single-side and multi-side labeling hardware, the Evolabel can create code-compliant packaging at speeds of up to 180 labels per minute with a maximum character resolution of 300 DPI.
Click here for more information on the Evolabel’s various tamp and printer options.