Below is a listing of the current open positions at InkJet, Inc. Are you a "maverick", ready to blaze the trail? Learn how we're different and please send your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources Department. Please indicate which role you are applying for. If no positions are listed, reach out and let us know what you may be qualified for!
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization to facilitate strong company growth. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Executive Team to develop a strong public brand for the company’s product portfolio to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Oversight of the content, layout and feel of company website.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Planning and execution of trade show attendance.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
To apply for the Marketing Manager position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.