BestCode Model 88SP Summary
Used For: Food, Dark Surfaces, Metals, Plastics
For specialty printing needs, you need equipment and a partner who understands that not all printers are created equal. The BestCode Model 88SP covers all of your specialty continuous inkjet print applications.
Features of the BestCode Model 88SP include:
- Opaque ink operations (light and heavy pigments)
- FDA (food grade) compliant printing with FDA compliant inks for printing directly to food products
- 90 degree print head
- Micro print and ultrahigh speeds
- High quality micro printing
- 40 micron nozzles printing very small, high resolution micro characters at letter quality output
- Pigment (Opaque)
- Micro pigment ink providing good contrast codes on dark colored surfaces
- Heavy pigment ink providing high contrast codes on dark surfaces
- Specific pump and hardware are employed to ensure long term reliable operation and consistency
Don’t see your use case represented? Contact us today to decide which InkJet solution can be customized to your needs.